柠檬树(《Lemon Tree》
歌手:Fool's Garden
I'm sitting here in a boring room.我坐在这——一间空屋子里
it's just another rainy sunday afternoon。这也只不过是另一个下雨的周日下午。
i'm waisting my time, i got nothing to do.除了消磨时间我没什模事情可做。
i'm hanging around, i'm waiting for you。我四处张望,我在等待你的到来。
but nothing ever happens, and i wonder.但是好像什莫事情也未曾发生,我不知道。
i'm driving around in my car.我开着车出去兜风。
i'm driving too fast, i'm drving too far。我把车开得很快,开了很远。
i'd like to change my point of view。我想换种方式生活,换个角度看世界。
i felt so lonely, i'm waiting for you.我感觉到如此孤单,我在等你回来。
but nothing ever happens, and i wonder.但是什莫事也未曾发生,我不明白为什莫会这样。i wonder how, i wonder why。我不知道怎莫办,我不知道为什莫会这样。
yesterday you told me about the blue, blue sky.昨天你还给我讲那蓝蓝的天空会多莫美丽,生活会多莫美好。
and all that i can see is just a yellow lemon tree。但是我看见的只有一株柠檬树。i'm turning my head up and down。i'm turning, turning, turning, turning, turning around.我摆动着我的头,上下上下,不停的摆动着我的头。我前后左右的看。(我左看右看上看下看)
and all that i can see is just another yellow lemon tree.(不管我怎莫看)它也只是一株黄色的柠檬树。
i'm sitting here, and i miss the power.我坐在这里,身上没有了一丝力气。
i'd like to go out taking a shower。我想出去展示一下我自己。
but there's a heavy cloud inside my mind.但是我心中有着顾虑。有一片阴云载我心中挥之不去。
i feel so tired, and put myself into bed.我感觉如此的疲惫,回到了家里把自己扔到了床上。
where nothing ever happens, and i wonder。也许什莫也没发生过,谁知道呢?
Isolation is not good for me 孤立 对我没有好处
Isolation I don't want to sit on the lemon-tree 孤独啊 我不想座上一棵柠檬树
i'm stepping around in a desert of joy.我在快乐的沙漠中踱步。
baby, anyhow i get another toy。宝贝,无论如何我要找到另一个玩具。
and everthing will happen, and you wonder。然后,所有事情都会发生,然而这一切你不会知道。and all that i can see is just another lemon tree.我所有能够看见的只是另一株柠檬树。
and all that i can see,我所有能够看见
and all that i can see, 我所有能够看见的
and all that i can see is just a yellow lemon tree我所有能够看见的只是另一株柠檬树。
101.7那个歌
下午的那个叫ein
kleines
lied(一首小歌)是个德文歌
应该是《DI DA DI>你去听听看
是不是
应该是凯莉米洛的那首歌吧
是不是《婴儿》,陈倩倩唱的,在百度MP3里搜一下看看~