C:I know what you did, Blair.
我知道你做了什么,B.
It's despicable, even for you.
这么做很卑鄙,即使是你。
Do you hate me so much that you can't stand to see me happy?
你就那么恨我很到不能看到我快乐吗?
B:No.不是
C:So why did you drive the person I care most about out of town?
那你为什么把我最在乎的人赶出城?
B:Eva left?Chuck, I never meant to...
Eva 走了吗? chuck, 我从没想…
C:Make her leave me?Of course you did.
让她离开我? 你当然做到了。
I need to know why.我要知道为什么。
Is it possible you still love me?
有没有可能,你还爱我?
B:How could I still love you after what you did?
在你做了那些事之后我怎么能还爱你?
C: So you did it just to hurt me.
所以你做这些只是为了伤害我。
Eva made me into someone I was proud to be.Eva让我成为了一个能为自己骄傲的人。
You just brought back my worst self.你却让我重新回到最坏的自己。
This means war,Blair.这意味着战争,Blair。
B:Chuck
C:Me versus you. 你我敌对
No limits. 没有尽头。
全是自己打的……