请帮我翻译这首英文诗

2025-03-02 04:42:12
推荐回答(2个)
回答1:

The first time ever I saw your face
第一次看到你的脸

I thought the sun rose in your eyes
我见到了你眼中升起的太阳

And the moon and the stars were the gifts you gave
月亮和星星是你的礼物

To the night and the empty skies my love
抚平寂寞的深夜

To the night and the empty skies
填充我心中的空虚

The first time ever I kissed your mouth
第一次吻你

I felt the earth turn in my hand
我感到了大地般的震撼

Like the trembling heart of a captive bird
像一只颤抖不已的鸟

That was there at my command my love
我的一切都是你的

That was there at my command
我将一切交给你

The first time ever I lay with you
第一次和你躺在一起

And felt your heart beat close to mine
感到你的心跳

I thought our joy would fill the earth
心中的喜悦填充万物

And would last ’till the end of time my love
我对你的爱直到时间的尽头

And would last ’till the end of time
海枯石烂终生不变

什么歌啊 这么别扭

回答2:

Rain, rain, go away.
雨点,雨点,远去了。
Come again another day.
第二天又降临了。
Little kids, little kids,
孩子们,孩子们,
Little kids want to play.
孩子们想要玩游戏。
PS:就这有这么短吗?不知道能不能帮到你~~