《罗马假日》的经典台词。

要英文的外加中文翻译。一定是经典的。谢谢。
2024-11-02 13:14:59
推荐回答(5个)
回答1:

《罗马假日》经典台词:

1、我不知道该如何道别,我说不出话来。

I don't know how to say good-bye. I can't think of any words.

2、道别?为什么,我们才刚相识。

Good-bye? Why, we've only just met.

3、大人,我相信你不会再这么说,若我不清楚自己对国和家的责任,今晚我就不会回来,或该说永不会再回来。

Your Excellency, I trust you will not find it necessary to use that word again. Were I not completely aware of my duty to my family and my country, I would not have come back tonight, or, indeed, ever again.

4、人生总不如人愿的,是不是?

Life isn't always what one likes. Is it?

5、真实之口,传说若你说谎,把手放进去的话,它会咬断你的手。

The mouth of truth. The legend is that if you're given to lying and put your hand in there, it'll be bitten off.

6、我要走了,我会在那街角转身离开,你留在这里,开车离去,各走各的。

I have to leave you now. I'm going to that corner there and turn. You must stay in the car and drive away. Just drive away and leave me, as I leave you.

7、做他那一行的人极少会辞掉工作的,除非身体不好无法继续工作了。

Well, people in that line of work almost never do quit, unless it's actually unhealthy for them to continue.

回答2:

《罗马假日》经典台词有:

1、My dear, you have lovely things.(亲爱的,你有一些可爱的东西。)

2、The mouth of truth. The legend is that if you're given to lying and put your hand in there, it'll be bitten off.(真实之口,传说若你说谎,把手放进去的话,它会咬断你的手。)

3、I don't know how to say good-bye. I can't think of any words.(我不知道该如何道别,我说不出话来。)

4、Rome. By all means, Rome. I will cherish my visit here in memory as long as I live.(罗马,我最爱罗马,我在罗马的日子定会毕生难忘。)

5、If I were dead and buried and I heard your voice"beneath the sod my heart of dust would still rejoice.(若是我死去,眠于地下,但只要听见你的声音,即便在青草之下,我那已化为泥土的心也会欣慰的。)

《罗马假日》是由威廉·惠勒执导,奥黛丽·赫本、格利高里·派克、埃迪·艾伯特、托里奥·卡米纳提等主演的电影,于1953年9月2日在美国上映。该片于1954年获得第26届奥斯卡金像奖最佳女主角、最佳编剧(故事)和最佳服装设计(黑白)。

这是一部历久不衰的轻喜剧爱情故事片。罗马,一座有两千五百年历史的名城,伴随着岁月流溢着与众不同的故事。《罗马假日》,一部让人感受明媚的忧伤的黑白影片,穿透六十多年的时光,依旧青春年少,永远不会老去。

回答3:

Joe Bradley: You should always wear my clothes.
  乔·布拉德雷:你应该一直穿着我的衣服。
  Princess Ann: It seems I do.
  安娜公主:看起来我就是这么做的。
  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  Princess Ann: I hate this nightgown. I hate all my nightgowns, and I hate all my underwear too.
  安娜公主:我讨厌这件睡裙。我讨厌我的所有的睡裙,并且讨厌我的所有的内衣裤。
  Countess: My dear, you have lovely things.
  女伯爵:亲爱的,你有一些可爱的东西。
  Princess Ann: But I'm not two hundred years old. Why can't I sleep in pajamas?
  安娜公主:但我不是两百岁了。为什么我不能穿着宽长裤睡觉呢?
  Countess: Pajamas?
  女伯爵:宽长裤?
  Princess Ann: Just the top part. Did you know that there are people who sleep with absolutely nothing on at all?
  安娜公主:就是上面的部分。你知道有些人睡觉没有穿任何东西。
  Countess: I rejoice to say I do not.
  女伯爵:我很高兴地说我不是这样的。
  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  Reporter: And what, in the opinion of Your Highness, is the outlook for friendship among nations?
  记者:那么,以殿下的观点来评价,两国之间的前景如何呢?
  Princess Ann: I have every faith in it... as I have faith in relations between people.
  安娜公主:我对此非常有信心…正如我坚信两国人民之间的友谊。
  Joe Bradley: May I say, speaking for my own... press service: we believe Your Highness's faith will not be unjustified.
  乔·布拉德雷:我可以说吗,为我自己…的报社说说:我们殿下的信仰是勿庸置疑的。
  Princess Ann: I am so glad to hear you say it.
  安娜公主:我很高兴听到你能这么说。
  Another reporter: Which of the cities visited did Your Highness enjoy the most?
  另一个记者:访问的城市当中,殿下最喜欢哪一个呢?
  General Provno: [prompting] Each, in its own way...
  将军普若夫诺:(提示)每一个,都有它独特之处…
  Princess Ann: Each, in its own way, was unforgettable. It would be difficult to - Rome! By all means, Rome. I will cherish my visit here in memory as long as I live.
  安娜公主:每一个城市都有其独特之处,令人难忘。这很难说,罗马!不管怎么说,就是罗马。我将会永生永世珍惜我访问此地留下的回忆。
  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  Princess Ann: I have to leave you now. I'm going to that corner there and turn. You must stay in the car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive away and leave me as I leave you.
  安娜公主:我现在不得不离开你。我要去那个角落并且转弯。你必须留在车内并且开车走。答应我不要看我走过那个角落。只要开走并且让我留下就像我离开你。
  Joe Bradley: All right.
  乔·布拉德雷:好的。
  Princess Ann: I don't know how to say goodbye. I can't think of any words.
  安娜公主:我不知道该如何说再见。我不能想出说什么。
  Joe Bradley: Don't try.
  乔·布拉德雷:那就算了。
  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  Princess Ann: At midnight, I'll turn into a pumpkin and drive away in my glass slipper.
  安娜公主:在午夜,我会变出一个南瓜并且穿着我的水晶鞋乘车离开。
  Joe Bradley: And that will be the end of the fairy tale.
  乔·布拉德雷:并且那将是仙女故事的结尾。
  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  Princess Ann: Have I been here all night, alone?
  安娜公主:我是整晚在这里吗,一个人?
  Joe Bradley: If you don't count me, yes.
  乔·布拉德雷:要是不把我算在里面,就是。
  Princess Ann: So I've spent the night here - with you?
  安娜公主:那么我是和你在一起--过了昨晚?
  Joe Bradley: Well now, I-I don't know that I'd use those words exactly, but uh, from a certain angle, yes.
  乔·布拉德雷:是的那么,我,我不知道我该说什么,事实上,但是,换了角度来说,是的。
  Princess Ann: [beaming with a smile] How do you do?
  安娜公主:(展示迷人的微笑)你好!
  Joe Bradley: How do you do?
  乔·布拉德雷:你好!
  Princess Ann: And you are - ?
  安娜公主:那么你是?
  Joe Bradley: Bradley, Joe Bradley.
  乔·布拉德雷:布拉德雷,乔·布拉德雷。
  Princess Ann: Delighted.
  安娜公主:很高兴。
  Joe Bradley: You don't know how delighted I am to meet you.
  乔·布拉德雷:你不知道我遇见你有多高兴呢。
  Princess Ann: You may sit down.
  安娜公主:你可以坐下了。
  Joe Bradley: (sitting on the bed) Thank you very much. What's your name?
  乔·布拉德雷:(坐在床上)非常感谢。你的名字是什么?
  Princess Ann: You may call me Anya.
  安娜公主:你可以叫我安雅。

回答4:

1:To cry is perfectly normal.
想哭!这是很正常的事呀!

2:Could it be because you're ahead?
你该不会赢了就想走吧?

3:Charmed.
幸会。

4:You're well read, well dressed.
你博学多问,穿着时尚。

5:I'm afraid you'll have to rough it tonight.
恐怕你今晚要将就一下了.

6:Screwball!
真倒运!

7:Original.
相当有创意!

8:Give me a little slack, will you?
你先休息一下,好吗?

9:Joe, I'm up to my ears in work.
乔,我忙着工作。
10:It must be a pretty important date to run off without eating.
饭都不吃就跑掉,那一定是个很重要的约会!
11:They'll have a fit.
她们会大发脾气的。
12:It's a pact.
就这么说定了

13:I can take a hint. I'll see you around.
我知道该怎么做了,改天见。

14:That's the boy.
自在点。

15:- Wow! - Is that a shot?
-哇!-拍得真够正的。

16:Smitty. - She's a grand girl, Irving.
-史密斯小姐。-她是个好女孩。

17:August!
庄重点!

18:You weren't so bad yourself.
你也很不错啊!
1 Paramount News brings you special coverage of Princess Ann's visit to London.
派氏新闻社,插播一新闻快报,安公主刻正拜访伦敦。
coverage: 新闻报导(范围)

2 Her Royal Highness.
公主殿下。
Highness:(对王室成员的尊称)殿下

3 His Excellency, the Papal Nuncio, Monsignor Altomonte.
这是主教阁下,蒙西尔奥特蒙。
Excellency: 阁下和 His、Her或 Your连用,作为对某些高级的官员,如总督、大使和省长的头衔的称谓或尊称。
Your Excellency 阁下, 大人(直接称呼)
His Excellency 阁下(间接称呼)
Her Excellency (女)阁下

4 Sir Hugo Macey de Farmington.
雨果爵士。
Sir: n.(对爵士或男爵前的尊称)爵士

5 The Count and Countess von Marstrand.
马司特伯爵夫妇!
Count: 伯爵,称号用来做这种贵族的头衔
Countess: 伯爵夫人,伯爵的未亡人许多欧洲国家的伯爵的妻子或遗孀;女伯爵,具有伯爵或郡主头衔的女人

6 My dear, you're ill. I'll send for Doctor Bannochhoven.
亲爱的,你病了。我叫波拿大夫过来看你一下。
send for: v.召唤,

7 …snoozing away in a public street. Would you care to make a statement?
却在市街上流连。可不可以解释一下呢?
snooze away: v.消磨

8 All right. I'll drop you off, come on.
好吧,我送你回家,来吧!
drop off: [口](从车上)下来; (停车)下客

9 I ought to have my head examined.
我应该检查一下我的脑筋了。
have sth done表示自己去做某事。如:have my clothes washed:洗衣服10 Can I have a silk nightgown with rosebuds on it?
我可不可以穿件丝制睡袍,睡衣上并且有花图饰?
These are pyjamas, they're to sleep in. You're to climb into them.
睡衣在这,快去睡觉,穿好它!
nightgown: n.女睡衣 (= nightdress)
pyjamas: n. 睡衣

11 …and has had all her appointments for today cancelled in toto!
并且,取消了全部的活动!
in toto: adv. (Lat.) 完全,全部,全然

12 Hey, did anybody ever tell you you're a dead ringer for...
有没有人说你长得很像……
ringer: 【俚语】酷似某人的人与另一人惊人地相似的人:

13 Do you want in on this deal or don't you?
这买卖你到底参与或是不参与呢?
in on: 参加, 参与

14 It'll be bitten off.
手就会被咬掉。
bite off: v. 咬掉, 截去

15 - I always eat out.
- Do you like that?
-我通常都在外面吃。
-你喜欢这样吗?
eat out: v.上馆子吃饭,

16 Were I not completely aware of my duty to my family and my country,
我要是不完全明了我对国家及家族责任。
were: be的过去式(陈述语气用于复数, 虚拟语气用于单数及复数)
Were I not… : If I were not ….
were it not for ... 要是没有...的话; 要不是...

17 I mean, not as far as I'm concerned.
我想到目前为止和我无关。
as far as I'm concerned: 就我而言,涉及到我

18 The pictures came out pretty well. Want to have a look at them?
不过,这些相片还不错。你不想看一看吗?
come out:(照片上)显露;结果是

19 I believe at the outset, Your Highness,
我想代表大家。
at the outset: 在开始时

20 I am in favour of any measure…Rome! By all means, Rome.
我想…,罗马!无疑地是罗马。
in favour of: 参加支持...的活动
by all means: 一定;务必

21 I will cherish my visit here in memory, as long as I live.
这里一切的记忆我都会珍惜。直到永远。 Well,life isn't always what one likes,istn't it?
嗯,人生不会尽如人意,不是吗?

Princess:Shall I cook something?
Joe:No kitchen.And nothing to cook.I always eat out.
Princess:Do you like that?
Joe:Well,life isn't always what one likes,isn't it?
Princess:No,it isn't.
Well,life isn't always what one likes,istn't it?
嗯,人生不会尽如人意,不是吗?

Princess:Shall I cook something?
Joe:No kitchen.And nothing to cook.I always eat out.
Princess:Do you like that?
Joe:Well,life isn't always what one likes,isn't it?
Princess:No,it isn't.Well,life isn't always what one likes,istn't it?
嗯,人生不会尽如人意,不是吗?

Princess:Shall I cook something?
Joe:No kitchen.And nothing to cook.I always eat out.
Princess:Do you like that?
Joe:Well,life isn't always what one likes,isn't it?
Princess:No,it isn't.
Well,life isn't always what one likes,istn't it?
嗯,人生不会尽如人意,不是吗?

回答5:

1、Princess Ann: I hate this nightgown. I hate all my nightgowns, and I hate all my underwear too.安娜公主:我讨厌这件睡裙。我讨厌我的所有的睡裙,并且讨厌我的所有的内衣裤。


2、Well,life isn't always what one likes,istn't it? 嗯,人生不会尽如人意,不是吗?


3、The legend is that if you're given to lying and put your hand in there,it'll be bitten off. 我得离开你了 现在,我会走到那个转角然后转过去,你必须留在车里然后离开,答应我过了转角就不要再看我,只管开车离开 别管我,就像我离开你那样。


4、Princess Ann: Each, in its own way, was unforgettable. It would be difficult to - Rome! By all means, Rome. I will cherish my visit here in memory as long as I live.安娜公主:每一个城市都有其独特之处,令人难忘。这很难说,罗马!不管怎么说,就是罗马。我将会永生永世珍惜我访问此地留下的回忆.