《皇帝的新装》课本剧剧本
人物: 皇帝 宫女 侍从 老大臣 官员 骗子甲 骗子乙 观众N 观众N 小孩
(台上布置:台右此档洞角放一报架作织机,台正中置一坐椅,台左角立一衣架,架上挂满各式衣服。立一镜子,皇帝正对镜试衣,镜边立一宫女。)
第一场 (老大臣上)
waiter: The minister has arrived!
侍从:(立于椅森枯旁)老大臣求见!
Waitress: His majesty is in his dressing room!
宫女:皇帝正在更衣呢! (老大臣立于台侧,官员上)
waiter: Here comes the official! 侍从:官员求见!
Waitress: His majesty is in his dressing room!
宫女:皇帝正在更衣呢! (官员立于大臣旁,两骗子上)
Waiter:Two weavers have come!
侍从:两裁缝求见!
Emperor: Order them to come here at once!
皇帝:快快宣见!(离开更衣处,坐上椅子)
Cheaters: Your majesty!
骗子甲乙:参见陛下!(行礼)
emperor: What special skills do you have?
皇帝:你们有什么特殊的本事吗?
Cheater a: We come to be at you service from the far east.
骗子甲:我们是从遥远的东方专程赶来为陛下效蠢清劳的。
Cheater b: We can weave the most beautiful cloth.
骗子乙:我们能够织出最美丽的布料来。
Cheater a: The colors and patters are very fine.
骗子甲:这布色彩和图案都分外地美丽.
Cheater b: And people who are stupid can not see them.
骗子乙:任何愚蠢得不可救药的人,都看不见这衣服。
Emperor: Hmm, those must be very good! Start your work at once.
皇帝:那可真是理想的衣服!马上开工!
Cheaters: Yes, your majesty!
骗子:遵旨!(众人退场,皇帝回更衣室继续试衣)
第二场 (两骗子上场,来到织机前,做织布的动作。老大臣上场) Minister: Ahh? Nothing, I can see nothing!
大臣:啊?(吃惊地,用手扶眼镜)我怎么什么也没看见?
Cheater a: Oh, it’s you, minister, and come in please! Come up closer, look at it carefully!
骗子甲:哎呀,老大臣来了!请进!请请请!请走近一点,仔细地看。 Cheater b: Is it beautiful ? 骗子乙:这(花纹/色彩)漂亮不漂亮?
Minister: My god! Am I stupid? Am I unfit for my post? It mustn’t be known by anyone! 大臣:我的老天爷!难道我愚蠢吗?难道我不称职吗?我可决不能让人知道这一点!
Cheater a: Are you satisfied with it?
骗子甲:嗳!您还满意吗?
Minister: Yes ,that’s really nice! I will tell the Emperor that I like that very much !
1/3页
大臣:满意满意,非常的满意! 我一定呈报皇上!我对这布料实在太满意了。(大臣下) cheaters: We are very happy! Take care please!
骗子甲乙:我们非常高兴!您老慢走!(官员上)
Official: Hmm! I am not stupid! Maybe, I am unfit for my post, what a funny thing! It mustn’t be known by anyone!
官员:咦?(吃惊,张嘴,揉眼)我并不愚蠢呀,大概是我不配有现在的官职吧!这也真够滑稽的!我决不能让人看出这一点!
Cheater a: Is it nice?
骗子甲:你看这布料美不美?
Official: Nice ,nice , very nice!
官员:美!美!太美了!
Cheater b: Are you satisfied with it ?
骗子乙:你还满意吗?
Official: Yes, that’s really nice!
官员:满
白雪公主七个小野人。
可以在百度搜索Oedipus rex